Recently we held parent workshops discussing the topic “what does learning progress look like for my child?” You can find the link to our Google Slide including research and video extracts shared by clicking here.
Our curriculum includes a number of options to help students reach their peak in and out of the classroom.
For academic and whole child development Campbells Bay School provides:
- a full-time Literacy and Information Technology teacher to manage the recently expanded and upgraded library
- a full-time teacher dedicated to participation and contribution for students in sport
- extension programmes for students with special abilities
- programmes for students with special needs
- a reading recovery programme
- Rainbow Reading
- a visual art teaching team
- a specialist music teacher, purpose-built music room, an orchestra, choirs and keyboards
- ESOL classes
- Our Year 5 and Year 6 students are in an innovative learning environment, where traditional best teaching practice complements authentic, purposeful and flexible pedagogy.
For more information click here for the information brochure Completed Innovative Learning Environments CBS