International Student Enrolment
At Campbells Bay School we accept enrolments from international students from Year 1 to Year 6.
All of our international students must live with a parent in New Zealand to study at Campbells Bay School.
Requirements for International Student Enrolment
To enrol as an international student, you will require:
- a completed enrolment form
- a signed student contract
- a family register, or other document proving parent-child relation
- a copy of passports, relevant photos and visa pages
- proof of travel and medical insurance
- payment of school fees of $12,000 per year + GST + $300.00 administration fee
Once you have completed an enrolment form for your child, the school will consider accepting this student. We will then provide an acceptance letter, an acceptance form and an invoice for your school fees payment. Once fees are paid, we will provide a letter to Immigration to help with visa applications.